During the workshop you will learn about massage theory and most importantly, practical massage techniques as well as learning a program for a total body massage developed especially for this workshop. The majority of the time is spent on the practical aspect of the training program. We demonstrate each part of it of course, but the main objective of the workshop is for the participants to actually massage each other in order to obtain the necessary skills.
Participants receive an extensive instruction booklet covering the whole program, which is fully illustrated with step-by-step photographs as a refresher.
What’s in it for you?
- A strong stimulus to spend some extra time with each other
- The knowledge on how to give each other more attention then you could do otherwise.
- You will learn that being touched is not a luxury but just as necessary as food and drink.
- You can relax each other and recover from the stress and pressures of daily life
- Prevent physical complaints that can be caused by stress.
- You can do away with small pains and stiffnesses of the muscles or even prevent them from occurring.
- You are provided with an extra possibility to please each other.